Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lets Try This Again...

I’m trying to figure out why I haven’t blogged in eleven months and I can’t. I’m going to dig deep and try to figure it out. I think it was much easier to have all the kids in my possession each and every day. Sending them to school every day is much harder than having them all all over me each and every day. Sydney and Lior went to school five days a week from nine to one. Jordan started going to school two days a week from nine to one in a different school and Akiva hung out with me. Having the kids in two different schools is extremely difficult and Sydney and Lior’s school was a major cause of stress for me. Maybe that’s the reason why I didn’t blog, I didn’t want to complain.

Perhaps it was because I hate my computer but we got another little laptop so I could blog and that was way back in February while we were on vacation in North Carolina. I’m not that crazy about it either but at least I can sit with it on my lap and type away. I’m not sure how I am going to post pictures because there are no pictures on this laptop but at least I will be able to write about what the kids are doing and saying because I plan on blogging again starting today.

Believe it or not Sydney and Lior have started kindergarten, yes my babies are GROWING UP! Now that we have transitioned into elementary school I have discovered the joy of the car pool line. Can you believe that people start to line up for car pool at noon? Maybe you will find it more unbelievable if you knew that students are not dismissed until two. That’s right they wait out here for two hours. You want to know what is crazier than that? I get on line at twelve thirty and wait along with them. I do this not because I want to but because I have two sleeping kids who need to sleep and waiting in the car for an hour and a half lets them take that nap. Yesterday I decided that I was going to write my blog again while the kids sleep. Lets see how long this lasts. Wish me luck and pray that Jordan continues to nap a minimum of three times a week.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Yay! You're back. But I have to tell you: your fans want pictures!!!