Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This place is AWSOME!

We arrived at the Magic Kingdom at about six. Just in time to eat
dinner, watch the parade and the fireworks. No time for rides and it
did not even matter! The parade was all they needed. The ice cream we
had while we were waiting for the parade did not hurt either.
After dinner I took Lior to the bathroom and she was full of questions
"mom, did Grandpa give you money for ice cream?". "Yes Lior he did.".
"Did he give you a lot of money?". " Enough for ice cream.". "Is of a
lot a lot so we can eat a lot of ice cream?"
So we ate ice cream while we waited for the parade. As soon as the
lights dimmed and the music started those ice cream pops started to
droop. They quickly handed their ice cream off and watch with wild eye
wonder as the parade rolled by. Jordan could barely contain herself
when she saw Mickey. She was waving like a wild woman. You can only
imagine her excitement and ours when Goofy pointed at her, waved and
blew a kiss. She spent the entire parade calling to all her friends
and waving.
Sydney and Lior liked the parade but because there was a bad guy they
did not love it. There were times where I thought Sydney might loose
it but she held it together. You can only imagine how excited she was
when Cinderella came by. She could not believe her good fortune! Matt
and I could barely contain ourselves when we saw her face light up. I
actually had a tear in my eye!
Of course I have no pictures to post because the camera on the phone
is not good for night time photography. I'll add photos at a later date.
On the bus on the way back to the hotel Sydney and I were talking
about the day and all the things she had seen. When we were done she
turned to me and said "This place is awesome mom".
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: