Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Akiva

When my brother Eric was here at the end of December we went to one of our favorite spots to look for animals. These are the most recent "good" pictures I have of him. I almost had a panic attack, I must have taken other pictures of him. Am I falling down on the job? I must get back to my old ways!

He is very talkative, always trying to get our attention. Today he actually said "Hi" and I have witnesses to prove it! He repeats it after I say it to him. The girls were very excited to show Matt Akiva's new "trick" during dinner.
It is the eyes they melt my heart every time!

Look at those teeth! He has four really sharp teeth! I think I might have liked him to remain toothless until I was done nursing him! He might be done sooner than we originally planned. Matt tells me that I am not allowed to file his teeth down.

No comments: