Monday, June 22, 2009

She is a big girl now

It was a day for firsts. Akiva is finally taking a class at the gym and our little Miss Jordan is no longer in a parent child class. She is in a class with the big girls, without me! I have to tell you when she walked into that class without me and did not bat an eye I was sad. She does not need me anymore! She followed directions like a big kid.


She does so much more without me in the gym.

It helps that she LOVES the instructor.

She would not have done half the things she attempted if I had been in the class. The last few parent child classes had been torture for me because all she wanted to do was hang on me. She was ready to jump all by herself.

She has some really excellent role models in this class, like our very own Sydney who is thrilled to have her little sister follow her around.

And copy her.

No comments: