Thursday, June 25, 2009

Whale pool


We set up our pool earlier this summer but Akiva just does not love it. He does not really like the float we have for him. He probably hates it because he flipped in it the first time I put him in it. I think he would have been fine had I actually been in the pool when he flipped but I was standing on the outside. I had put him in it so I could climb in safely, in retrospect not a good idea. By the time he flipped he was in the center of the pool and out of arms reach. Thank goodness Lior was in the pool and was able to push him towards me and I pulled him out.No wonder he does not really like the float.
After that incident I decided that Akiva needed a pool he could really play in and Target happened to have a really cute one on sale. I love a sale and Akiva loves his pool! This whale pool comes equipped with a sprinkler, how great is that?
He likes filling his pool and playing with the hose. I was a little worried initially because he was so thrilled with the hose but once he discovered all this pool had to offer, my worries were pushed aside. Almost as much as his sisters like playing in his whale pool.I had a hard time getting Sydney back into he big pool, if only that pool had a sprinkler!

No comments: