Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vacation; day two- part two

On the second day of vacation we decided to go out for an early dinner and watch the sunset on the beach, For me it was a great photo opportunity and I think I got some really great shots, when the kids were cooperating.
I love this picture of Sydney because it really shows her adventurous spirit. She tried really hard to keep her skirt dry.The next few photos demonstrate how hard it is to get three kids to look at the camera. Chances are it is just not going to happen.


It is probably not going to happen because Akiva can not sit still!

I did get some really cute pictures of Sydney and Lior who were loving each other.

Too bad the color is off in these pictures, because I really like them.

This picture may be my favorite of the girls.

Then they started to goof off again and the camera battery started to die.
The pressure was really on and the camera was not really cooperating.

I think these pictures are the only pictures where the kids are actually looking at the camera.

I love these pictures of Jordan.


She is such a big kid now.

Too cute!

This one of Sydney, her eyes are so beautiful!

Lior looks so serious but I think she looks like a knock out!
Believe it or not it is hard to get a picture of the front of Akiva's head! I happen to like this picture because it shows how good the girls are with him.

I love this one for the same reason. Sydney loves Akiva and he loves her.


We brought a kite down to the beach and Akiva loved it.

Finally a picture of his face.

1 comment:

Ann S. said...

Awwww! Those beach pictures are sooo sweet!