Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Jordan pooped a j"


I am demonstrating great restraint today. A few minutes ago, I heard Jordan screaming in the bathroom. "Mommy come here, come here!". I walked into the bathroom to find her standing in front if the toilet smiling from ear to ear. "I did a big poopy!". Lior followed me in and exclaimed "Jordan it's huge! And it's a J!". She wiped quickly and ran out of the room to go and find her daddy, she knew he would appreciate it! Sydney came running in to check it out and then Matt who gave her the reaction she was looking for.
Right about now my brothers, at Matt's insistance, are staring at a picture of Jordan standing next to the toilet smiling proudly. I have decided to spare the rest of you.


1 comment:

Ann S. said...

THANK YOU! Sometimes 1000 words are better than a picture.