Sunday, August 2, 2009

Party time!

We had the girls fourth birthday party at The Little Gym and they had a blast. It was the best birthday party because I did not have to do a thing but show up with the cake.

They started out on the "Big Red Mat", where Jordan and Akiva joined the festivities.

Sydney walked the beam with ease.


And of course little Miss Jordan did the same.

Lior got a lift from her dad.
The kids had a blast jumping on the air track.


The cousins had fun, sitting around with their friends and cuddling the girls (and Akiva too!)
Look at those two! I remember when they could not hold up their own heads! Now they are almost doing cartwheels and head stands!

One day I would like all of them to look at me, maybe that will be my birthday wish along with a camera that takes a decent picture!
At the end of the party the kids were called up and they were supposed to run up to the cheese mat and slam it really hard with their bodies and land on it. You can see Lior managed to knock it over but did not land on it.


The cake was a huge hit and I had a great time making it and the sugar cookies which I forgot to take a picture of, oh well!

This was the back of the cake. The girls just loved it!

Happy Birthday Sydney and Lior!

No comments: