Saturday, August 8, 2009

Vacation day three- part two

After our last vacation I decided that I wanted to try and get more pictures of the kids on the beach. This time I charged the battery the second we got home from the beach. I was not going to have a dead battery this time. What I did not count on was the impending rain. It was going to storm any second, the sound of thunder was booming in our ears as I was trying to take these pictures.
As usual the kids we cooperative.
It probably did not help that Matt and I were screaming at them to hurry up and look at the camera between booming claps of thunder. Sydney was the only one who really cooperated with me.


She loves having her picture taken.

She is just stunning.

I have a lot of pictures of Lior with her eyes else where. Perhaps she was looking at the bolts of lighting over the Gulf or turning toward the booming thunder.

Jordan was busy telling me we needed to get off the beach because of "da thunda".

My attempts at a group shot. You decide which one is the best. At least they are all looking at me. Please take note of the sky, it was getting darker and louder by the second.

Lior looks like she has been hitting Matt's scotch.

This one is my favorite. They are a good looking bunch of kids, if I do say so myself!
I love this picture of Akiva and Sydney. I am sure he was screaming at the top of his lungs right after I took this picture because she was touching him.


I love this picture of Akiva. His eyes are just so blue.
I can get lost in those eyes. He really needs a haircut, I have never had a child with so much hair!

This photo is sweet as well. They were playing ring around the rosy while thunder clapped over our heads and the darkest skies you have ever seen rolled in.


This was the only picture I got of Lior where she was actually looking at the camera , she is just so beautiful.

No comments: