Monday, September 15, 2008

Back at it

We went back to the gym again today for more abuse! We did not even make it in to the gym before some little boy came over and tried to gouge out his eyes. The little bugger woke him up before I could try and stash him away safely.
Doesn't he look safe? Doesn't it look like I have tried to take him and place him out of harms way? Today the moms' decided that it would be better to stand right in front of him and carry on their conversations, so they could block my view of the baby and keep a "close eye" on their children as they attack my son. I picked him up halfway through class when someone told me it was the bears on his straps that were attracting the children's attention. I should ask them if they ever say "no" to their kids, it works.
While I was being aggravated by the mommies Jordan was having a grand old time. Look at her go!

No comments: