Monday, September 1, 2008

My hero

Matt is my hero! Today while I was doing laundry the dryer died! Mid load it just stopped working. The towels were still wet and there was a load in the washing machine. So I did what every smart woman would do, I went shopping with four tired and cranky kids in tow (but that is another story). While I was shopping I kept thinking about how the laundry would pile up all week and I wondered how much underwear we had. Could we make it a full week without doing laundry? Sadly, the answer to that question is no!
It is a holiday weekend, when would the service people be able to come? The idea of being tied to the house for the day was enough to drive me to drink!
I decided to bring the wet clothes to my mom's house to be dried. While they were there to be dried they were miraculously folded by my sister-in-law Tanya, who could not get over how cute (and little) their clothes were. While she was folding Matt was fixing our dryer! He actually fixed the dryer. He is just amazing and wonderful because now we will all have clean underwear!

No comments: