Sunday, February 8, 2009

Working

For the last week or so the girls, especially Sydney, have been drawing maps of Disney World and telling me that they want to go to "Disney WooWald". Sydney has even been packing. Our responses have been varied but generally we tell them that we just can not afford it but some day we will go back.
About two weeks ago, I started to work again. I started slow and I will be working anywhere between seven and ten hours a week. My mom is watching the two little ones two days a week and on the third day Matt is going to work late. It has been an adjustment but the kids are dealing with it well. Jordan loves the time with my mom and it does not impact the big girls at all, except that they see me working with their friends at school.
Well, Miss Lior must listen to our conversations very closely because the other day in the car Sydney and Jordan were talking about going to Disney and saying how we were not going for a long time. Lior joins the conversation and says "Mommy is working now so we can go to Disney!" She misses nothing and maybe if things get better we will go, maybe.

No comments: