Monday, February 16, 2009

Tomorrow's rainbow

Further evidence that I have been hijacked. Here are more pictures from the fundraiser we attended earlier this month. The kids had a blast on the huge inflatable slide.
Look at those smiles!


Sydney had a blast playing with the goats.

Akiva enjoyed petting the sheep. The wool is so thick (and dirty).

The kids played games. Jordan has an amazing arm. She actually made it through one of the targets the first time she tried.


Sydney gave it a good try.

Lior takes after her father, unfortunately and inherited his inability to throw.

They roped cattle.


Then they hoola-hooped cattle.



Then Matt carried Jordan in the baby b'jorn. Had I been paying attention I would have noticed that Jordan has been in that carrier more than Akiva has.

1 comment:

Daddy said...

I am glad to see you are getting some in. These are great pictures. This is what I mean when I post "YOU ARE THE BEST!!!" on facebook.
Keep 'em coming.