Sunday, February 8, 2009

What did she say?

On Wednesday night my parents took us out to dinner without Matt who was at his class. Jordan was sitting at the other end of the table across from my dad. All of the sudden I hear (In a very loud voice) "Gampa you a penis boy!" My dad looks up at her and says something like "yes Jordan" but had no real reaction. I look at him while laughing and ask him if he heard her and he informs me he can not hear a word she is saying. In an even louder voice Jordan says "Gampa YOU HAVE A PENIS!". Still nothing. When I fill him in on what is going on around him and he turns about ten shades of red he apologizes to her for not hearing her but is at a real loss of what to say to her. I told him he should say what Matt always does "thanks for noticing!"

No comments: