Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A day at the cheese

I took the kids to Chuck-E-Cheese today. We have not done anything really "fun" in a long time. I think I need to get in trips to the Cheese now because once school is out it will be packed! Today we were the only people in there for two hours. It was quiet and I did not have to worry about Akiva getting trampled by some unruly "big kids".
A great time was had by one and all! Akiva decided to play Wack-A-Mole. The mallet was bigger than he was. He was bound and determined to pick that mallet up, the string was really frustrating him!
Jordan, ever the two year old, was bound and determined to get her feet on those petals and would accept no help.
I tried to help her and Sydney tried. She needs to grow a few more inches before she can use that bike by herself.
Sydney and Lior are now interested in "big kid" games. When did they grow up?
They also need to grow a couple of more inches before they can successfully play this game.
I was so thrilled to have them all ride the same ride at the same time.
They must have sat on that ride for a solid ten minutes. What a joy for me! They even belted themselves into it so they could not go anywhere! It was a mini vacation! Look at those faces! They loved every minute of it.

No comments: