Sunday, April 19, 2009

Party day



We had Akiva's first birthday party today and like all first birthday parties in our household, it was a big one! I think Akiva knew this day was all about him. His cake was a huge success. I think he liked his cake also! If I can figure out how to get the video on to the computer I might actually post a video of him and his cake!

I have to tell you I am disappointed that he did not dive into his "smash" cake. The big kids were more than willing to help him and give him pointers but he was not biting.
He did show more interest in the cake after we gave him a fork, he is his father's son! No dirty hands for Akiva!

3 comments:

Daddy said...

What a day!! I love the parties in our house. Debbie, you do a great job.
Thank you.
Matt

Ann S. said...

Happy birthday, Akiva!
ADORABLE cakes, Deb!

Lisa Reinfeld said...

Oh, what a big boy!

Happy Birthday!

Love,
Cousins Scott, Lisa and Julia Reinfeld