Tuesday, April 8, 2008

One day

Tomorrow is my last full day of this pregnancy. It is hard to believe that I have been pregnant for thirty nine weeks and it will be over in less than forty-eight hours. We are ready, at least we are trying to get ready. The cleaning lady is coming tomorrow so the house will be clean when I leave and by the time I get home it should be a complete wreck. The girls got to play with Julie, the woman who will be playing with them while they are on break from school. Lior spent a good amount of time sitting on her lap with Jordan. Sydney played shy but warmed up by the end of her visit. After Julie left Sydney wanted to know to make sure that Julie was coming during the day time, not night time and then wanted her to go to school with her. It helps that they see Julie every time they go to school and know her. I am excited that that the girls will be in very capable hands and they will be busy.
Tomorrow I need to pack a bag and make sure that the baby name book is in there or this baby will come home from the hospital without a name. I also have to make sure that I am pre-registered at the hospital because so far I have been completely unsuccessful at my attempts to register on-line and by phone. Wouldn't it be terrible if I got to the hospital and they turned me away. I would have to rush to the emergency room with Matt because I think he would stroke out!
The girls are all set and know that Mommy is going to the hospital and they will visit me on Thursday. They know that Grandma and Grandpa will be taking them to school and picking them up and taking them to see the new baby. We are all set and ready to go. We just have to make it through one more day and Matt has to try NOT to break any more toes this week, one is more than enough.

No comments: