Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Salad

I had a craving tonight for salad. This is not a surprise because I often crave salad when I am pregnant, what is a surprise is where I was craving the salad from. Sweet Tomatoes. I have been there once in my life and I woke up from my nap thinking about it, so we went. For those of you who are familiar with my husband and his general dislike of buffet type restaurants know that this would have been his last choice of a place to eat but he went because he is a good sport. It did not dawn on me that Matt would be as miserable as he was because I just thought about the salad. Matt was miserable but the rest of us were extremely happy. Even my dad was happy but I think he was happy because he got to give the girls an amazing amount of dessert. They ate pudding, Jello, brownies, ice cream and chocolate chip cookies and their Grandpa got to give it to them. He was never happier.
In the car on the way home Sydney and Lior had the cutest conversation:
Lior: "Can we go back there again?"
Sydney: "Don worry Your we go back t'morrow"
Lior: "Tidney, you like that restaurant?"
Sydney "No, I like sushi better!"
I think Matt would agree with Sydney and he does not eat seafood!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb!
Matt told me to log onto your bog and I am laughing my head off! Great writing. I will fill Chad in on all of your escapades tonight at home as I can never get any info from him after he talks to Matt on the phone. You know men; they never ask the right questions ie how are the babies? How is Deb? Are they having a boy? Yadda, yadda!
Lynn, Chad and Aidan

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.