Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time line

Bim goes back to school in less than nine hours. We have not written one thing in his journal because I procrastinate and I thought it would take a few minutes to print out a few pictures. I was wrong.
9:30 picked out the pictures we wanted to use.
10:30 Finally printing and realize the yellow ink is out and the pictures are no good.
11:10 Matt leaving Walgreens because he can not get the pictures off the card
11:45 Matt is waiting for the pictures to print out in his office, he says it is taking forever!
12:12 Matt is finally home and I can start the journal for the girls. Matt is a great dad who will do anything to make sure his princesses are ready for school! Now he is off to do the dishes and let the dogs out. Our girls are very lucky and so am I!

No comments: