Saturday, July 5, 2008

Invasion



I know, I know! Where have I been? What have we been doing? What has been going on?
I actually do not know where to start or what to say except we have been invaded. The Israeli's arrived first, then our cousins from Colorado, and then the cousins from New York. Can you say full house? Last Thursday we had eighteen people for dinner and we had a great time.
The girls are getting to know their uncle Danny (better known as a Monkey's Uncle), their cousins Jenna and Rachel. Jordan is getting over her initial bought of being shy and reserved and sitting on Lisa's lap. Lior is also coming out of her shell and sitting on Eve's lap.It is funny she likes sitting on her lap but does not really talk to her. Akiva is growing by leaps and bounds and once again I find myself extremely grateful that he is nursing so I get to hold him every two or three hours. Every once and a great while Adina will let me old my baby!
Sydney is also loving all the attention and having a cousin who is close to her age.We are having a great time and best of all the kids are getting to spend time with their cousins.

No comments: