Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tamagotchi time


Today was Adina's eleventh birthday and we had a mini party for her tonight. Dinner was a complete bust because once again Danny broke my oven and the lasagna did not cook.
I decided to make her a cake of her Tamagotchi toy that she is playing with constantly. That thing eats more often than my kids do! It was a hit even though there were a few structural problems and I did not decorate the sides. Not decorating the sides saved me hours which is a good thing because I have a baby who does not let me do anything for hours in the afternoon.
Everyone enjoyed Adina's birthday, especially Akiva who made the rounds sitting on any available lap, and eying beer bottles (just like Daddy).
Eitan spent some quality time tickling Lior.
Jordan had fun posing for the camera.

Everyone else had a good time hamming it up for the camera and teasing Grandpa about reading Hebrew at Shul on Saturday.
Happy birthday Adina, we love you and hope to spend the next three birthdays (at least) celebrating with you.

No comments: