Monday, November 10, 2008

Akiva at seven months


Akiva is seven months old today and started to crawl with gusto today. It is still in the army crawl stage but he is getting around. He has discovered the joys of eating paper and choking on it. Matt had to give him several healthy slaps on the back after he ingested a granola bar wrapper. I guess the infant CPR class we took after the twins were born has come in handy.
Our new favorite pass time is following him around to ensure that he does not eat any book left laying on the floor. It is amazing, Akiva can find the smallest morsel of dirt, shred of paper, piece of mulch and stick it in his mouth and make a meal of it. Needless to say I picked the dog food bowl up after I found him having a nice healthy snack.
I wonder if this is any indication of what I can expect when he gets older?

No comments: