Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another milestone

The other night while we were out celebrating Jordan's birthday Akiva made an important discovery. If his sister ran interference, he could steal his bowl of food, skip the middleman and dive right in. So while Jordan was being adorable, Akiva was chowing down on his bowl of "mush".

Who me?
I did not steal anything!
His days of mush might be coming to a close because our boy has finally cut two teeth. He has been teething for about four months and today I finally felt the teeth right there on the bottom. Now I know why he has been stuffing everything under the sun in his mouth. Today mush, tomorrow chicken nuggets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy is ready for food. He has been divebombing my plate for several weeks now.I can't wait to share a big sandwich with him.