Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our boy

Our boy is getting very big very quickly. Just the other day I found him laying on the floor trying to drink one of the girls sippy cups. This prompted me to give him a water bottle, just to see what he would do. He picked up that bottle and held it, like he has been drinking a bottle his entire life. I should have reminded him that he has never had one before so I could have pretended that he needed my help!
I put him in the crib in our room on Thanksgiving and decided to see if he would stand, he could. He drooped to the side a little bit but he stood there and thought he was so funny. Both Matt and I were snapping pictures of our big boy. I know it is just a matter of time before he is standing without any help.
Do you know what else he is doing? Refusing to eat off the spoon.He has that "I can do it myself" attitude and does not want food that he has not shoved into his mouth himself. I manage to get a spoon full or two in as he is cramming in Cheerios. I need to start making more finger food for him because right now he is eating way too many bananas. He is just growing up so fast!

No comments: