Sunday, November 16, 2008

Minnie's party


Today was Jordan's birthday party or should I say Minnie's party. Jordan has made it clear that she IS MINNIE MOUSE. I think Minnie had fun at her party. We had entertainment in the form of Miss Carolyn, the girls music teacher, lots of chocolate(which I made myself, with a little help from Matt)and cake.The picture may not be great but the cake looked like Minnie and Jordan was thrilled with her MINNIE!!! cake.
She is such a big girl that she did not need any help blowing out her candles (or eating her chocolate covered pretzel).

The kids loved playing with the instruments.

The weather cooperated and the kids even got to play outside and enjoyed the "cool" November day.
It is incredible to see how she has grown in the last two years. It feels like just yesterday she was crawling around on the floor chasing after her big sisters. I hope little miss Minnie enjoyed her birthday party!

No comments: