Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's a photo

So on Wednesday after Sydney had her concussion I really wanted to blog about it but I could not. I could not get out of bed to turn on the computer to set up a post. I needed to remain vertical, so I looked through some old pictures of our little Sydney on the phone and found this one.

and used it to "hold the spot".
This picture is one of my favorites of Sydney when she was an infant. She was perfect! I took this picture the first time Matt held her. I took one look at her and one look at him and said "Oh no!" Matt had a little freak out, thinking something was wrong with the baby I reassured him that there was nothing wrong but that she had "broken him". From that moment on he would never be the same, she had wrapped herself around his heart and he has never been the same.
It is funny, this picture generated a lot of interest... and no we are not expecting another baby (even though my nutty husband wants another one!).

No comments: