Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Open apology


I realize I am a slacker. I do; but you must understand I am tired, I have four kids under four, I am working three days a week, I cook dinner every night, my husband works late sometimes, we have two large dogs, I could come up with a million reasons why I am a slacker but I am not going to. I have just not been blogging. I should say I have not been blogging on the computer but I have been blogging in my head at least three times a day.
I have been enjoying myself and the time we have been spending with the kids. Akiva has officially joined the ranks and has started flying through the air like the rest of the monkeys.
At first Matt started off slowly.
Then he got more comfortable and threw him a little higher.
And a little higher.
Akiva's smile grew every time Matt threw him up in the air. You can only imagine the squeals that were coming out of his little body.
His squeals were so infectious that all the little monkeys needed a turn to fly.
Sydney did not know if she should laugh or cry after her flight.
She recovered nicely and flew through the sky with ease, the next time.
Lior, who is enjoying her calling as a nudist, had a spectacular time flying through the sky.
Jordan has discovered her cheesy grin but did not let it stop her from flying through the sky with ease.
So while I may be a slacker, my kids are still soaring and enjoying their time with their slacker mother.

1 comment:

Ann S. said...

Glad you're back! We missed you.