Friday, November 23, 2007

After Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday complete with Turkey and all the trimmings. Of course I did not take any pictures of our girls eating all the dip prior to dinner. They were having a wonderful time taking the crackers dipping into the bowl and licking off all the dip and starting all over again. It was a sight to see because the girls were having so much fun. Sydney was dipping crackers and giving them out to anyone that wanted one. I was thankful that no one seemed to mind the double dipping and allowed the girls to have a great time.
Today was another great day. Matt let me sleep late, which was a wonderful gift, although when I woke up the big girls wanted me to change their poopy diapers and Matt was more than happy to let them into our bedroom to let me know. I went to Target to take advantage of some of their sales and BJ's to purchase a months worth of diapers by myself while Matt took care of the girls. The shopping took me less than an hour and a half. I had forgotten how quickly one can get in and out of a store without three children picking up every thing in sight.
After a nap for the girls we met our friends at the park where the kids ran like mad and played like big kids. My friend Joy and I were thrilled to see our little guys run off and play, without us. They climbed, they slid, they jumped and they ran across a wobbly bridge while we stood along the perimeter and watched. Matt played with the kids and helped them when they needed it but he is a big kid and would rather get down and dirty than chat with the girls. Sydney is so strong and fearless she was able to hold on and fly while we watched and cheered.


Lior liked flying with Daddy


And so did Jordan.
The girls are lucky that there dad is a bigger kid than they are, it makes going to the park that much more fun!

No comments: