Sunday, November 25, 2007

The end to all the fun

It is the end to a long weekend and I am so very sad to see it end. It has only been four days but I like having Matt home to help with the kids. For four mornings Matt has allowed me to sleep late, he has helped dress the girls, he has taken them outside to play and he has chased them around and made sure they were walking with us.
It was a great weekend, we had fun every day and the girls got to play outside every day. Matt and I even had the opportunity to go out to dinner and a movie last night while my parents watched the girls. My poor dad has a rotten cold and my parents still came over to watch the girls so Matt and I could enjoy our free movie tickets and we had a great time. We even enjoyed the movie!
Now that this wonderful weekend is over and it is back to laundry, waking up earlier, and chasing after the girls by myself I am off to sleep so I can keep up with our monkeys!

No comments: