Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Here we go again!

Sydney is sick, again! She has been coughing for a few days but has been feeling fine. This morning she did not eat much breakfast, a sure sign that something is wrong. By the time I picked her up at school it was official, she was sick. Her teacher said that she started coughing more and more as the day went on and she was just not herself. When I got her home she just wanted to cuddle with me and she had a fever.
After a nap on the couch she was completely drenched and did not really want to get off the couch. She spent the rest of the day watching television which is not like her. She did not even want to eat dinner although she did want to take a bath with her sisters.
I hate when the kids are sick and you can not do anything to make them feel better. I hope the other kids do not get sick this time because the thought of three sick clingy kids makes me feel sick!

1 comment:

Ann S. said...

Please inform the girls of our visit in January & let them know they MUST be healthy for that!