Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Guess who is coming?

The phone is fixed and so our Internet is back. I really did not miss the phone ringing. I did miss the Internet so I am glad it is fixed.
The girls are as cute as ever and very excited that Grandma and Grandpa are coming home tomorrow. Actually it is Sydney whose eyes are lighting up and smiling from ear to ear when I ask her who is coming home soon. The other day she finally got on the phone to say hi to my dad and she said "Hi Poppa, I wan talk Gammaw". Thank goodness he thought it was as cute as I did. When she spoke to my mom she told her all about Minnie at the playground and told her to "hab fun on airplane". Knowing the way they fly, I am sure they are having more fun than those sitting in coach, as long as my mom remembers the sleeping pills!

No comments: