Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday monday

After being completely discouraged at my weekly doctor's appointment I am looking at the bright side. This baby will be coming out in ten days, I will get some sleep eventually and I will be able to see my feet soon. The contractions that wake me up every five to seven minutes will stop or they will start to actually do something other than keep me awake and have to run to the bathroom. I will keep the words the doctor said to me as he walked out of the office as a mantra in my head "it can happen very quickly, just call as soon as it does." Knowing that there is an end in sight makes it much easier to get through the day and believe it or not I am actually enjoying this pregnancy. If I were able to sleep at night I would be a whole lot happier and helpful around the house.
The girls are getting ready for the new baby to come home and there has been a lot of talk about the hospital stay. Lior is very excited about coming to visit me at the hospital and not that happy that I will be sleeping there without her. Sydney is not at all thrilled with the hospital stay and has told me that she is taking the baby out and helping me in the "hopipal." She is not looking forward to staying home with Grandma because she will miss me. I know she will be fine because she is very excited at the prospect of changing diapers and playing with all things baby. Jordan seems ready for this baby to come out as well because she spent the weekend picking up my shirt pointing to my belly and saying "baby out!" I guess there is just not as much room on my lap as there used to be.
Here are some more pictures of our time with the horses, we had such a great time and the kids spent the day talking about them.



I can not believe I almost forgot the highlight of Matt's weekend, he finally made bagels!
Don't they look good?
Well don't worry looks can be deceiving, they were actually much better looking than tasting (he said it first!) but at least he got the urge to make them out of his system.

No comments: