Saturday, September 15, 2007

Breaking down


When my brother Danny was here in July things in my house started to break. Our two year old air conditioner was not keeping the house at a comfortable seventy two degrees in the day time. At times the air was seventy four or seventy five degrees, which is way to hot for me. He managed to break our beautiful two and a half year old double wall oven. I think he tried to break the toaster as well but we barred him from touching even the smallest of appliance.
Well, even though he is thousands and thousands of miles away he has managed to break our almost four year old refrigerator. How he does it I can't tell you but I am positive it is his fault the refrigerator is not working. All we know is that when we left the house this morning to go grocery shopping the refrigerator was nice and cold and when we returned home with four gallons of milk, assorted dairy products and fruit it was nice and warm in our refrigerator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I'm not sure it was worth fixing my internet connection for this one! Interesting though, my internet connection wasn't working...