Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm not ready yet!

A few weeks ago it dawned on me that I would probably want to send Jordan to school when she was two. I should say that it finally dawned on me that I could send her to school mid-year when she turned two. Why this did not occur to me when they were registering kids for school, I do not know. I spoke to the director at the school and she told me that she would put Jordan on the waiting list and keep me posted.
Today I got a phone call after she looked at her list and it looks like they will have room for Jordan two days a week. I am sad. I think I might miss having Jordan in tow everywhere I go. When I told Matt about the phone call he told me he was not ready either!
While I was on the phone with Matt Lior came running over to me and told me, through tears, that she did not want to go to school anymore. I was shocked because Lior LOVES school, she wants to go to school every day and pretends to be Morah Stacey every chance she gets. When I asked her about it she told me that she was playing in the mud and her black shoes were gone. I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about and did not know what to do to help her calm down. She decided that we could go and buy another shoe but that she still does not want to go back to school. I know that she did not want to go to school today, I thought it was because we have had so much fun this weekend... I hope she is ready on Thursday and I hope Jordan and I are ready in January because they are all going to school... whether I like it or not!

No comments: