Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Official big kid now!


Where did she go?
Jordan is finally officially a big kid complete with a matching nightgown and equal time rough housing with daddy. Whenever we ask Jordan if she is a big kid or a baby, she replies "big kid" with a huge smile on her face. She eats complete meals with the appropriate utensils, something her siblings often forget how to do. She is kicking balls, standing on one foot for at least three seconds, taking her clothes off and putting them back on, handing me wipes and telling me when she is poopy, using two and three word phrases and craft activities with her older sisters. She is starting to point to colors and shapes and can name green, pink, and purple things with about seventy five percent accuracy.

Where did our baby girl go? It seems like just yesterday I was struggling to stay awake while I nursed her in the middle of the night. She has an amazing sense of humor that keeps us laughing all of the time and occasionally has her sisters crying as well. We can only imagine what she will be like when she is actually two and not just trying to be two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It goes so fast. I am constantly amazed at the the things Sydney and Lior do. I try not to notice that my baby (Jordan) really isn't a baby any more. I guess we need a new one every 18 month or so:)