Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Shopping

I am so sad. The laptop is dead. I might be over reacting a little bit but the screen is dead and the battery does not work so I can not use it. I am going to have Matt transfer all my pictures and files on to the computer in our bedroom and I will have to drag my rear out of bed to blog an play on-line. I am so sad!
I had a great day with the girls today, which is a little surprising because it was the first time I took all four of them shopping by myself. I am sure we were a sight to see. Akiva was safely placed into the B'jorn where he was at exactly the right height for a kiss every few minutes. Jordan rode in the cart and gladly placed all the items we purchased in to the basket. Sydney and Lior walked through the store and placed everything they wanted into the cart including three bright orange Shrek shirts which were on clearance so at least I am teaching them to be smart shoppers! Lior walked around touching everything at her level saying "How cute is this?" "Sydney do you like it?"
I overcame my fear of taking the kids into the bathroom with a full cart of merchandise when they had to pee. In the past I had taken Jordan out of the cart and into the bathroom. Having Jordan free in the bathroom is no fun, she is everywhere and touches everything. It is enough to drive you crazy so today I decided to break the rules and take our cart loaded with clothes into the bathroom to keep Jordan contained. Thank goodness I did and I would do it again. I decided that if they said anything to me I would leave them in a room with Jordan alone for two minutes and see how they liked it!
I think I may brave the grocery store next, I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Can I say that you have my deepest admiration and respect for taking 4 little ones grocery shopping and to the bathroom?!!!!

I wasn't brave till my 3rd one was 8 months old!! (twins were 2 1/2!)

You go girl! You certainly are a brave and strong woman!