Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sidewalk chalk

Matt had a ton of work to do around the house today so I was alone with the girls for the better part of the morning. I decided to take them outside and make sidewalk chalk.
1/4 cup corn starch
1/4 cup water
food coloring
I think the girls had more fun playing with the containers, paint brushes and water than the actual chalk.
They painted the house, the bricks and their faces but never really decorated the sidewalk the way I had envisioned.
Lior did draw a picture of a party and said it was a bris for a boy baby. They had a blast getting wet and pouring water all over each other and even more fun when I suggested that they go and play in the sprinkler.

When all was said and done they had a great day and took a great nap, especially Akiva who slept through it all,even Jordan's chalk covered kisses!

No comments: