Monday, February 11, 2008

And we will call her yogurt

My husband let me know today that I was very far behind in my blogging today and I needed to update. Apparently I have only had four entries this month and that is not enough for my loyal fan. Maybe if he remembered that both Sydney and I were sick this month he would be a little more forgiving. But I will blog tonight in his honor because once again he is working late and will not be home to see his little monkeys before they go to sleep.
Speaking of the girls sleeping, they are not going down well tonight because they want to see daddy NOW!!! They do not want to wait for him to come home from work. I believe that it is just a new tactic they are using to prolong the bedtime routine. I am about to go back upstairs to get them back into their beds and stop the constant giggling. I am glad they are having such a good time together and playing so beautifully but I would rather have them put their cute little heads on the pillow and go to sleep!

We have been doing a lot of talking about the new baby with the girls lately. Jordan likes to sit on my lap pull up my shirt and point to my belly and say "baby, baby, belly" and laugh. She will also kiss my belly when the mood strikes her but most of the time she is content lifting up my shirt and pointing. Sydney is pretty quiet about this new baby. She knows there is a baby in my belly but is not really talking about it. She has told me she will help me change diapers but I am not counting on it. Lior has been very vocal about the baby and has a new name for the baby almost daily. Last week when you asked her what the new babies name was she would smile and do a raspberry. Yesterday the babies name was Belle and today she named the "girl baby Yogurt and a boy baby Sydney Shoe". The sad part is Matt and I are having the same kind of luck naming this baby, neither one of us has a name in mind that we are just in love with and my husband being who he is seems to think we have all the time in the world to name this baby. I try to remind him, gently, that this baby is coming with or without a name so we should at least have a short conversation about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like thabththththth! I think that is what it should look like.