Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Health update

I am on the mend. I do not feel one hundred percent, I do not sound one hundred percent but I am on the mend. I only filled up half a Publix bag with tissues today, so I must feel better. I was able to get some real rest thanks to my wonderful husband who brought the kids to school this morning and my wonderful mother who took the girls yesterday afternoon and Jordan to Mommy & Me this morning. Rest is what I needed to get better.
Sydney feels much better because she is not whinning at me constantly anymore. She has been laughing and giggling again. It is nice to see her smile, both Matt and I missed our happy little girl. Jordan is very-very cranky which makes me think she does not feel well. I hope it is just her teeth that hurt her, her gums are so swollen it hurts just to look in her mouth. Lior seems just fine a little touch of the sniffles but her mood seems the same. Now Matt needs to stay healthy and we may be on our way back to a healthy home.

No comments: