Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who likes pizza?

While we were parking the car down town tonight Sydney asked "We going to a restaurant?" When we told her we were, she replied "We going to sushi?" and Lior piped up "Yeah! We going to sushi!" We told them we were not going for sushi but pizza and they were more than a little disappointed, "Oh, we not going for sushi..." We thought they would be excited but I guess we have exposed them to good food one too many times, and now we can not afford to take them to the restaurants they prefer.
Needless to say they were not very happy with their pizza and salad and spent the meal painting their pizza with salad dressing. When we were leaving I asked the girls what they liked better pizza or sushi. Sydney replied instantly and said "I like sushi better." I am going to have her call my dad in the morning because he likes sushi better than pizza too!

No comments: