Thursday, February 14, 2008

Me & my guy

On Tuesday when I was dropping the girls off for school I noticed a sign about Me and My Guy night the following night at school. I knew that Matt would be very excited because he has been working day and night and has not had much time to spend with the girls. I was right, he was very excited and rearranged his schedule so he could attend with the girls.
The girls were not as excited as Matt was, but I managed to convince them by the time he got home that going to school with daddy was going to be fantastic. I was right. The girls had a great time with their daddy. I would not know what a great time they had because even though I had Matt take the camera, he did not take a single picture. He did bring home a picture of him with each of the girls in a frame the girls made. The girls also drew a picture of him and answered several questions about their father who apparently makes good coffee and cheese and gives good hugs and kisses. They painted Matt's feet and their own and made foot prints on paper which is being laminated and sent home. Lior is still talking about getting to paint her daddies feet. Sydney was so excited when she got home that she did not even want to sit with me and read a book when she got home, she only wanted her daddy!
I realized what a good time the girls had when they walked in the door and were covered with paint. I rushed them into their nightgowns and in retrospect I should have thrown them into the bath tub because they were just filthy but I wanted them in bed so Matt and I could eat dinner. It took Sydney a very long time to go to sleep because she was just so excited. Everyone had a great time and Matt can not wait for the next special night at school.

No comments: