Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Photo update

I have pictures that I have left on my camera for the last two weeks. If you know me, you know that that is about two weeks longer than they usually sit in the camera. I like the instant gratification of a digital camera and usually watch a slide show of the days events while I am writing the blog. In the last two weeks we have taken some pretty cute pictures of our kids and I have either been too tired or sick to take them off the camera, until tonight.

I took the kids to the South Florida Fair a few weeks ago where they had the opportunity to feed and pet animals. This is Sydney's favorite past time. She loves animals, any kind of animal and having the opportunity to feed them is just icing on the cake. She fed rabbits that weighed more than Jordan, a goat, a sheep, a deer, a llama, an alpaca, and a camel. Several of these animals managed to lick her face from one side to the other which just made her laugh and cheer.


The big girls have thoroughly embraced their big girl beds and the butterfly pillows that sit on them. Bed time has become an enjoyable part of our daily routine with the girls enjoying a few stories and then quietly talking or playing alone in their rooms until they fall asleep. Jordan is even benefiting from this new bedtime routine and gets several stories on the big bed before being deposited in her bed for the evening.

Lior discovered the air intake for the air conditioner and now spends a good part of her free time trying to get her clothes sucked into the vent.


The girls accompanied me to the park this morning where I got them good and tired. Jordan was tired and cranky before we even got there and did not enjoy herself as much as I expected her to.
The big girls had fun climbing, jumping and rolling down the "hills" in the park.

Looking at these pictures reminds me that Sydney and Lior could use a good haircut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute!