Sunday, August 31, 2008

Drips and drabs


Before August is over I want to post a few vacation photos. I only have a few on this computer because we are getting ready to change the operating system and Matt is afraid the computer might explode or something like that. I have been waiting patiently for him to bring home the work computer or give me access to all the pictures but he has not, so will have to make due with some drips and drabs. We went on a nature cruise that included a visit to a touch tank where Sydney touched a star fish,

Jordan touched a star fish,

and Lior touched a star fish. While on the boat we saw tons of birds, dolphin, and a shark! It was a great day to be out on a boat and we were just thrilled to see the dolphin.
Later that afternoon while the girls were sleeping Matt and I saw a manatee while we drove through the nature preserve.
The girls played on the beach
and the pool where Matt threw Sydney in the air, Lior in the air and well he tried to throw Eric too!
I think I took about a thousand pictures on vacation so keep checking back for more pictures.

No comments: