Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacation

We went on vacation right after the girls birthday party and right after we sent Liel home. We went to Captiva on the west coast and stayed in a house on the beach with my parents and my brother Eric. It was very nice and everyone had a lovely time, once they felt better.
Matt was sick and in bed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
Sydney was sick Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Jordan started running a fever on Wednesday and she is still sick.
Lior was sick before we even left and started to feel better on Monday.
Akiva is starting to feel bad and I am trying my hardest to stay healthy because Matt has informed me that I am not allowed to get sick until the weekend and that I need to be better by Monday.
I need a vacation after our vacation! I also need my husband to bring home all the pictures I took on vacation so I can post them. He says he is too busy and keeps forgetting, maybe I should tell him the same thing when I call out sick tomorrow!

No comments: