Thursday, August 28, 2008

One hundred things

My cousin Ann (my favorite commenter!) sent me a challenge today. She and her sister Joan are planning on throwing away one hundred things during the month of September and they invited me to play. I am so excited I can not stand it! I was planning on throwing tons of stuff out this month but now I have people to play with. I am going to have Matt ship off the three boxes of baby clothes to assorted friends and family next week so I get credit for those items leaving the house. They have only been in his trunk for a few days, what are a few more?
I am going to give Dan and Tanya some furniture that has been cluttering the house. Now they can clutter his. I just hope they do not give any of it back. I want the stuff to leave the house and never come back!

1 comment:

Ann S. said...

I'm going to send my 100 things to you!