Friday, August 22, 2008

Poop

Poop. All day long Lior and I talked about poop. Every time she went to the bathroom I asked her "Do you need to do poop?" or "Are you doing poop or pee?"
"No mom just pee pee today, I did poop last night at the doctor."
"OK Lior wait until Daddy comes home to do poop, OK?"
"OK."
Tonight we took the girls out to dinner and right before the soup came out Lior looked at Matt and said "Daddy I need to do poopy" and when I asked her if she wanted me to take her or Daddy she said "Daddy!" My brainwashing worked, unfortunately it does not work on dimes because that dime is still in her belly. Matt claims that after careful visual inspection that her poop was change free. I say he is not dedicated enough because he did not dive into the toilet to squeeze her poop. It is a good thing he is planning on being home all weekend because there is a lot more poop in his future!

No comments: