Thursday, August 21, 2008

Got change?

Poor Lior! We keep teasing this poor child about the dime in her belly. As far as we know it is still there. She pooped twice today and after a careful visual inspection of the first and a gentle squeezing of the second I decided that it had not passed.
Why did I squeeze the second? The doctor told me to and I do what I am told. Do you want to know where we were when Lior pooped the second time? At the doctors office. I grabbed some paper towels and just dove right in. Why didn't I ask for gloves? If I had opened that bathroom door I would have lost the kids and the poop would have been flushed. I feel like I need to boil my hand. I must have washed my hands up to my elbow at least a dozen times and I still do not feel clean! What I do for love!!!
Day one no dime!

No comments: