Sunday, August 31, 2008

Solid food

We did it! I should say I did it because I was the one who was not ready to give Akiva solid food. Apparently I was the only one who was not ready because the second I put the spoon to his mouth he popped it open and gobbled the food down. He liked it!



It is funny, the first time I gave Sydney and Lior cereal I read the package directions and measured out the cereal, measured out the formula to mix it and monitored how much they ate. This was not the case with Akiva, I poured some cereal in the bowl mixed in formula until it was a nice mushy consistency and fed him. When I was all out of cereal and he looked like he wanted more, I made more. How things change for the third and fourth child because she did not have carefully measured portions of cereal either. Now I think he is ready for a sandwich!

No comments: