Monday, March 17, 2008

Present for mommy

On Sunday my parents came over bearing gifts. This is nothing new, they always come over with stuff for the girls but I am not usually the recipient of the gifts. Until yesterday when they came walking in with a new camera for me and some cute outfits for the new baby! They were at Costco and saw a camera that claimed it could take action photos, so they picked it up.
I actually attempted to read the manual today while I was at the doctors office and found myself completely lost because I did not bring the camera with me. I decided to just sit outside this afternoon and try to take pictures of the kids in motion. This is the outcome:




What do you think? Are they any better? The kids are still cute and Cyrus is still a nut job!
I think I finally figured out that the camera does not do or fold laundry because there is still a pile of laundry on Matt's side of the bed waiting to be put away. And I thought this camera could do anything!

No comments: