Saturday, March 1, 2008

Smurf's up

Nap time is always so much fun and today was no exception. Matt helped me get the kids in their places, read Sydney a book and headed outside to mow our very overgrown lawn. About thirty minutes into the nap Matt came in with some things my parents picked up for us, since our door sticks it was very loud and Sydney's little head popped up. About thirty minutes later the doorbell rang and the dogs went nuts. The noise did not wake up Jordan who was apparently out cold but Sydney who was drifting off using Cyrus as her pillow was now wide awake and laughing. I managed to keep her cuddled in and occupied because I thought Lior was asleep.
I thought wrong. Little did I know that she took off all her clothes and managed to open a stamp pad a little larger than a postage stamp and decorate her entire body, the couch, television set, floor and doggy. Matt was outside edging the grass when he heard Lior banging on the window and looked up. This is what he saw:

His very own Smurf. She was just thrilled with herself and Matt could not help but laugh because she just looked so darn cute! When Matt brought her in to show me, my glasses were off and I was a little groggy, I just could not figure out what was on her. I thought that she got into some kind of facial or paint. Her face was just beaming! As he corralled her into the shower I heard her say "I hysterical!" and cute too!

No comments: